Length: 137 ft (42 m)
Depth: 10 ft (3.2 m)
In November 1883, The China was destined for Parry Sound to pick up a load of lumber. She strayed off course in a snow squall and ran on to the reef that now bears her name. She was abandoned and broke up over the winter. Today this wreck can only be accessed from shore; however, private property severely restricts access. The main portion of the wreck is a 70 foot section of the hull that includes the centreboard box. The rudder is located nearby.